About the Role
CHC33015 Certificate Ill in Individual Support has been designed for those who intend to work in Aged Care services (residential care) and Home and Community Care (HACC) who follow an individualised plan to provide person-centred care to people who may require support due to ageing or disability.
This course is delivered by a combination of face-to-face teaching workshops, self-study learning materials, and ongoing tutor support and mentoring.
Student are required to undertake workbook activities and self paced learning (approximately 18 hours per week) and online activities.
This course is delivered over a six month period with weekly online or face to face commitment with a guaranteed job at Corryong Health at the end of your training.
Alternate duration and delivery schedules may be available depending on individual student needs. Please discuss your individual needs at the Pre Training Interview.
- Course commences 7th February 2023
- Delivered over 6 month period
- Traineeship program in partnership with Alpine Institute
- Nationally recognised qualification gained locally
- No cost to the participant with paid placements
- Guaranteed job at Corryong Health after completion
- Study locally while getting paid!
Would you like more information?
We are hosting an information session on
Wednesday 25th January at 11am-1pm
Please let Sophie know for catering purposes (lunch provided)
[email protected] OR 02 6076 3252.
Candidates seeking to undertake this course must have:
National Police Check - on commencement of this course all candidates are required to complete/have a current National Police Check within 36 months.
Immunisation Evidence - students are required to complete the Alpine Health immunisation status form prior to Enrolment. Current COVID-19 Vaccination is a requirement.
First Aid Certificate - students must present a current First Aid certificate prior to Enrolment.
Course applicants must complete a Core Skills Profile for Adults (CSPA) test to ensure the required language, literacy and numeracy levels are met for the course.
Pre-training interview with education staff required prior to enrolment.
About the Agency
Corryong Health (CH) is a public sector agency and one of six multi-purpose services in Victoria. CH is funded by Commonwealth and Victorian State Government funding, and provides a broad range of hospital, residential aged care, medical and primary health and community support services. We provide services to the Corryong community and operate a Medical Clinic, Health and Fitness Centre and Retirement Village.
Our values are a core element at Corryong Health. All employees are required to uphold our values and to comply with the behaviours in relation to them. Our values provide guidelines on how employees at Corryong Health must behave.
The Sense of Community
• Our community places trust in us and this must be reciprocated – with respect, compassion and through our inclusive relationships.
Equity and Fairness
• We adapt to meet individuals’ needs and being transparent in our approach.
Growth and Development
• We do our best to learn and promote a learning culture, insuring the highest contemporary standards of service for our clients.
• We provide non-judgmental, confidential, effective and efficient health care.